Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Who is interested in AŽ hives?

I prepared Google form to collect some information about beekeepers that are interested for keeping bees in Slovenian style. I hope it will work well. I used it for another data collection, working with young researchers from several high schools. In one way it is a lot of fun. There are several simple questions and at the beginning the path of questionnaire is split based on existing experience of keeping bees in the AŽ hives. You can also write your comments and questions as well. At the end of the form you will get promotional code for 3$ off on the price in my Creative space shop. I will keep this active from now to as long as I will stay in US. It is a good chance to get your copy and if you will have a chance to meet me, I can also sign the book.
A long ago with beekeeping research youth camp at the queen breeder Jalen.

I will appreciate your contribution of data, regardless of buying book. Please, be honest and answer in the best possible way. Don't repeat your entry! There is only one general code for all participants. Please, don't share it over social media, rather invite people to visit my blog or direct them to Google form.

No comments:

Post a Comment