Saturday, September 26, 2015

How to start in AŽ hive

This is my start of the blog about beekeeping with the Slovenian AŽ hive oriented to the English speaking beekeepers. I hope it will be useful and productive.

To start with AŽ beekeeping, you have to have a hive, then bees and basic knowledge. It is wise to read a little bit before buying a hive. Here are posted web versions of the starting handout and info for special English manual. I would like to post more and more material and discus seasonal activities with AŽ hive. Comments are welcome and I can use them to prepare new edition of the English manual and for preparation other educational activities.

Janko

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your posts, and especially infornation on how the AZ hives are constructed. I've been thinking of trying to alter my langstroth frames to fit in modified AZ type hives. Hoping I can set them up as queen rearing nucs on my porch and work them easily from the back..I appreciate you providing the design plans.

    ReplyDelete